Friday, June 5, 2009

I've Got Some Curves

I've got them in more than a few places. One of those being on top of my desk. No, I'm not lying on my desk as I type; I've got a new sewing machine!!!

I went from something like this (I would take a picture of my old one, but I'm too darn lazy to go upstairs and take a picture of the heavy monster and I don't want to mess with my blogging groove):

Yeah, seriously, it is almost this old school; metal, one stitch, heavy as a mountain.

I upgraded to this!!:

Singer Curvy. I'm high-tech yo!

What having curves means...lots of sewing projects this summer! I can't wait!! I'm jumping in my seat just thinking about it all! Knowing what a frugal girl I am, you wouldn't expect me to just go out and buy this heavenly creation! Umm..no. I found it for about half the price at my local Tuesday Morning outlet. I think it's originally like $400! I got my Curvy girl for $180 with tax!Woo. How's that for a deal?

No comments: